The other world famous venue for caves is Mulu National Park. Trek along the trail once taken by the legendary warriors on their head-hunting spree in days long gone, goes through the lowland forests and down mighty fast flowing rivers. This is recommended for those with an unquenchable thirst for adventure and excitement. Follow the headhunters trail and live out your fantasies in the rugged terrain of the Sarawak wilderness.
- A visit here to see the “show caves” plus the long trek on the “Headhunters Trail” will take you through pristine jungle, along the unspoilt Melinau River via Longhouses (overnight).
- Trek all the way down river to Limbang in the 5th Division of Sarawak, from where it is a short flight back to Miri.
- The whole round trip lasts 5 days and is fully inclusive of guide, meals, accommodation and all fees.
- It is not for the faint-hearted though as this is a long, hard and hot journey with only basic accommodation on the way.
- Overnight stays in a hotel at Miri town.
- A full descriptive itinerary will be given once tour is booked.