- 1010 Upon arrival at Kuching airport guests will be met and transferred to their hotel.
- 1200 Guests will be taken for lunch at a local restaurant, then continue on an afternoon tour of the city’s highlights. See the spectacular Mosques and Temples alongside of colonial architecture. Stroll down the Waterfront, see a panoramic view of the city from the Civic Centre’s viewing tower and visit the acclaimed Sarawak Museum.
- Return to the hotel at approximately 1600 to freshen up and relax (or take a stroll along he waterfront and visit nearby shops).
- 1800 Guests will be collected from their hotel and taken for a seafood dinner at Top Spot Food Court.
- 1930 Return to the hotel.
(Lunch & Dinner)
- Get close to nature with a day tour to Bako National Park. Look closely for the rare Proboscis monkeys, be amazed by exotic carnivorous plants, relax in the cool waterfalls and secluded beaches that await you.
- We begin our tour with a drive to the village of Bako which lies 37 km from Kuching. From there we take small motorised boats through the mangroves and along the coast to reach the national park. Make sure you bring good walking shoes, insect repellent and something waterproof in case it rains. Lunch provided.
- 1600 Approximate time for return to city hotel.
- Tonight’s dinner is not included, so guests can choose to have dinner at one of the many coffee shops and restaurants within walking distance from the hotel.
(Breakfast & Lunch)
- 0900 Check out of the hotel and transfer to Damai.
- In the morning visit the Sarawak Cultural Village, Sarawak’s living museum.
- Have lunch at the Cultural Village then check into the nearby Holiday Inn Damai Beach Resort.
- Afternoon is free to enjoy the resort facilities.
- Set dinner will be provided at the hotel.
(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Free for leisure activities at the resort until departure transfer to airport.
Note that passengers have choice of hotel for the first two nights, then third night is fixed at Holiday Inn Damai Beach Resort in a Superior Room.