SABAH; Sandakan City Tour,
Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre, Sukau Village, Kinabatangan River Cruise,
Selingaan Turtle Island
- Arrival at Kota Kinabalu International
- Transfer to hotel.
- Free at leisure.
- Overnight at a Hotel in KK City.
( No Meals
- Meet at hotel lobby early morning.
- Transfer to airport for flight to Sandakan.
- Meet on arrival at Sandakan Airport.
- Transfer to jetty for boat transfer to
Selingan Turtle Island Park.
- Upon arrival, check in to the Chalets. Free
at leisure to swim and sunbathe.
- In the evening, have dinner while waiting
for the park rangers to call for viewing of the turtle laying eggs.
- Overnight at the Chalet.
& Dinner )
- After breakfast, depart for Sandakan Town.
- Travel overland to the village of Sukau.
- On arrival take a 10 mins boat ride to
the River Lodge.
- Enjoy a 2 hour river cruise in search of the
odd nose monkeys of Borneo - The Proboscis Monkeys.
- Overnight at
River Lodge in Sukau.
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner )
- After breakfast, depart for Sandakan.
- Proceed to the Sepilok Orang Utan
Rehabilitation Centre, watch the feeding of the Orang Utans.
- Visit the biggest Buddhist temple in Sabah.
- Visit the Rotary Observation Pavillion for a
bird eye view of Sandakan Town.
- Visit a Malay Water Village.
- Stop at the
Australian War Memorial.
- Transfer to airport for flight back to Kota
- Overnight at a Hotel in KK.
- Free at leisure.
- Meet at hotel lobby and transfer to KKIA.
- Departure flight from Kota Kinabalu.
- End of tour.
( No Meals)
Inclusive: All land/sea return transfers, accommodation (based on twin-sharing) and meals as stated, all park entrance fees, tours and
tour guide, and return domestic airfare (and inclusive of airport tax and insurance).
EXCLUDED: Any camera/video fees, and what ever not stated in the itinerary.
Itinerary, Sequence and Final Rate subject to availability of spaces, accommodation at
specified hotels, and tour sites.