- Trek to Good Luck Cave (12km), entrance to Sarawak Chamber (~4-5hrs).
- Trek back and stay the night at Camp 1 on the way back (~4-5hrs).
- Trek back to Park HQ (~1 hr).
- Take a longboat from park to Wind/Clearwater Caves.
- After picnic lunch, back to Mulu National Park.
Package rate not inclusive of airfare to/fro Mulu.
Caves can only be done at settled weather.
This is a difficult cave (graded 3) with hazardous sections. Requires
a degree of fitness.
Not suitable for children. Only suitable for the physically fit who
can swim and have cave experience.
Bring own headlamps/carbide (rental available on request prior to
reservations), gloves and other caving equipments.
Camp 1 very basic, sleep in tent or hammock.
Items to bring: Torch Light,
Rain Coat, Gloves, Sleeping Bag for Overnight, Coverall, Trekking Shoes with Good Grip,
Water Bottle, Insect Repellent, Carbide Lamp, Batteries, First Aids Kits, and STR
equipment will appropriate for adventure caving. Item of personal nature. Film recommended
using ASA 400/1000.