- Meet on arrival at airport or at ferry terminal, transfer to
a City Hotel.
- Check in to Hotel and Free at Leisure.
- Meet at Hotel Lobby for Dinner transfer to a local
- Overnight at Hotel.
( Dinner Provided )
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- 0930 - Meet at hotel lobby and proceed for city tour with
the first stop at the Museum Square.
- From the Museum Square, proceed to the Chimney at Tanjung
Kubong, visit the Labuan Bird Park, three large dome shaped cages surrounding beautiful
landscaping. The park is home to many species of birds of Borneo and birds from other
- Drive along Labuan West Coast to Layang-Layangan Peace Park
and the Japanese Surrender Point.
- From the Peace Park, proceed to Ban Sian Miau the newest
Chinese temple in Labuan.
- Proceed to the Labuan War Cemetery, a beautifully landscaped
memorial garden, the final resting place of 3,905 war heroes who died in Borneo during
second world war.
- Depart from the Labuan War Cemetery for the Labuan Financial
Park Complex, enroute stop at the An'Nur Jamek Mosque, a magnificent mosque featuring
- The Labuan Financial Complex is a prominent landmark that
dominates the Labuan Skyline. This 17 storey complex stands as a land mark for the
island's status as an International Offshore Financial Center. Within this complex
are office blocks, condominiums and shopping arcades.
- 12.00 - Lunch at local restaurant.
- After lunch, proceed to Victoria Town for shopping or
transfer to hotel/airport.
( Breakfast & Lunch Provided )
Things You Should
Bring: Suitable walking shoes /
change of clothes / water canteen/ insect repellent / mosquito oil / camera / water proof
bag for camera / raincoat and personal item.