You Should Know / Bring / Wear
- Sunblock Lotion / Towels / Swimming Clothes /
Extra Change of Clothing.
- Tour may start at different time as different
hotels have different pick up time.
- Meet at hotel lobby and transfer to board boat for the
crab catching tour.
- Tour begins with a boat ride to the fish holding cages at
the island of Gaya. This holding cages is for fishes that are caught, reared and kept
alive for the seafood restaurants. From the holding cages, proceed to the mangrove areas
to set the traps for crabs.
- The tour guide will brief on the materials, the local
method of crab catching and all visitors are encouraged to set the traps.
- After setting the traps, proceed to the fishing area,
where visitors have an opportunity to try line fishing.
- When darkness set, proceed to the Crab Trap area and check
the traps, if one is lucky, there will be crabs caught in the traps.
- Return to the jetty and proceed to a local seafood
restaurant for dinner.
- After dinner, return to hotel.
- End of tour.