**0900 hr –
Depart from hotel for Kiulu River, located in the Tamparuli District. Journey will pass through the countryside offering views of paddy fields and villages.
1030 hr –
On arrival, a briefing on the river, the various rapids, safety procedures will be conducted by the River Guide. After the briefing, all rafters will put on their rafting gears – lifejackets, helmets and collect their paddle.
1045 hr –
Start rafting down 9km of the Kiulu River ( Grade 1 – 111 ). Enjoy the exhilarating ride down the White rapids and get to know the various points like Body Rafting, The Wall Rapid, Holy Smoke Rapid till the ending point.
1215 hr –
Arrive at the ending point. Change to dry clothing and enjoy a sumptous BBQ lunch by the Kiulu River.
1400 hr –
Depart for your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu. Tour Ends.
* Participant must be physically fit
* Participant must be in the age of 5 years old to 65
* Child below 12 years must be accompanied by
parent or guardian.
* Liability release form must be read, understood and
signed by participants before tour commences.
* No alcoholic beverage provided.
* The company reserves the right to change venue if
condition are beyond our control.
* Please inform when making booking if there is a
special diet required e.g. vegetarian.
** Departure time varies from different hotels. Please
check with your tour guide or our reservation staffs.
* Cash for payments / service vouchers
* Slipper / Flip Flop Sandal
* Shorts / Bermuda Shorts, most preferably with
* T – Shirt / Swimming Suit / Trunk
* Sun Block Lotion.
* Insect Repellant.
* Strap for spectacles / Shade.
* An additional set of clothings.