Minimum 2 pax
- 0900 hr – Meet on arrival or at hotel. Proceed for a tour of the City of Kota Kinabalu, the capital of the State of Sabah.
- Kota Kinabalu is a resort-city of exciting contrasts – vibrant, serene and hassle-free, with modern infrastructure and many attractions, which you will drive by such as the historical Padang Merdeka (Independence Field), Atkinson Clock Tower, Gaya Street, etc.
- Visit the popular Sabah Handicraft Market, or more commonly known as the Filipino Market, a bargain place for traditional arts and crafts, as well as souvenirs like T-shirts, key-chains etc.
- A photo stop at the Menara Tun Mustapha (formerly known as the Sabah Foundation Building), a magnificent building with it’s reflective glass panel, one of the few hanging structure type of building in the world.
- Savour the scenic coastal highway view.
- Transfer back to your hotel.
- 1200hr – End of Tour.
(Itinerary is also subject to change depending on pick-up point)
Note: The afternoon city tour departs at 1400hrs, the itinerary is the same as the above itinerary.
Things You Should Know: Wear comfortable walking shoes; Sabah being in the tropics, it is advisable to dress light; Bring Camera for those unforgettable moments.
- Tour Guide
- Entrance fees