Full Day Excursion to Usukan Cove in Kota Belud, on the north-western part of Sabah, and enjoy the wetlands and river cruise along Usukan Bay
Itinerary for Kota Belud Wetlands Usukan Cove
Pick up from City Hotel at ~1.30 pm and depart for Kota Belud (~1.5 hour drive only from KK City).
A journey offering a scenic view of paddy fields, villages and picturesque sight of Mount Kinabalu from a different angle.
Arrive at Usukan Cove Lodge (UCL).
Light refreshment will be served, and safety and program briefing will be conducted.
Begin the river cruise with a boat ride across Usukan Cove amidst scenic view of its beaches, entering Kawa Kawa river.
You will be greeted by the Majestic view of Mount Kinabalu at the background.
Before long, the sight of bouncy crowds of Proboscis Monkeys will engross river cruisers.
Village panorama along the cruise will equally fascinate you.
The journey out from the river will be dramatic as the sun sets and if you are lucky, even a slight drizzle will add colours to the view as the rainbow appears on the horizon.
Last but not least if the weather is favorable, the boat ride culminates with the show of X’mas light (delightful spectacle of fireflies) along Abai River.
Return to UCL for dinner at approximately 7.30 pm.
Finally, depart Usukan Cove and Return Transfer to your respective hotel.
End of Tour.
(Light Refreshment and Dinner)
PACKAGE TOUR INCLUDES
* Land and Boat Transfer
* Life jackets, fins
* Light Refreshment and dinner
* English speaking tour guide
* Pick up time varies according to hotel
* The company reserves the right to cancel/revise itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances
*** Extra Service provided: Kayak, Towel (chargeable)
THINGS TO BRING AND WEAR
* Casual wear/beach attire/slipper/flip
* Flop/hat/sun glass/sun lotion/raincoat
* Swim wear/seasick medicine/ extra change of clothes (in case get wet)
* Binoculars/camera/plastic bag for camera/ other personal items
* Extra cash for Optional activities.