MANUK OM HIING (Chicken Soup With Rice Wine)
Delicacies - Menu for January 2001
- 1.5 kati local chicken
- Put 1/4 pint rice-wine (Hiing)
- 2 inches ginger - slices
- 1.5 pints water
- Salt to taste
- Prepare chicken and cut into bite sizes.
- In a pot, put to boil the water, ginger and seasonings.
- When ready add in the chicken and cook for 10 mins.
- Put 1/4 pint rice-wine (hiing) and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.
(Note: A KadazanDusun Main Dish)
Courtesy of Planet Tambunan
Back To Main Delicacies Page
Submit your contribution to Borneo