Experience the Abode of Peace – Brunei City Tour
Itinerary of Brunei City Tour Day Trip
- Firstly, meet and greet on arrival at Brunei airport or hotel.
- Proceed for day trip City Tour.
- Highlight include visits to the Morning Market, Brunei Museum, Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque, and Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque.
- In addition, photo stop at the entrance of the biggest residential palace in the world-Istana Nurul Iman, the official residential of His Majesty The Sultan of Negara Brunei Darussalam.
- After lunch, continue with visit to the Jame Asr Hassanal Bolkiah Mosque.
- Also stop at the Royal Regalia Museum, built in 1992 to commemorate the Silver Jubilee of His Majesty’s The Sultan of Brunei accession of the throne in 1967.
- The museum houses a collection of royal paraphernalia and also an exhibition on the Constitution of the nation.
- Proceed on a scenic boat ride around the biggest Malay Water Village in the world (called “Kampung Ayer”).
- Visit a local home where you can witness the daily livelihood of a typical villagers living in houses on stilts on Brunei River.
- Local refreshments will be served.
- Finally, tour ends with transfer to the airport.
( Inclusive: Lunch )
Note: Itinerary Arrangement subject to change depending on time of arrival.